JEWELRY CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Because We Care
- Apply cosmetics, hair products, lotions, perfumes, and powders before donning your jewelry.
- Prevent your items from being exposed to moisture.
- Remove your pieces before showering, swimming, sunbathing, and exercising.
- Prevent damage and breakage by removing your jewelry at bedtime.
- Keep all wearable pieces out of direct sunlight.
- Metals may tarnish over time due to oxygen and natural body oils.
- To reduce tarnishing, store jewelry in a sealed bag or box in a dry, dark and cool place.
- Handle with care. Pieces are fragile.